Participate in Foot Locker Survey on www.footlockersurvey.com to unlock a validation code to get a chance to win a $10 discount coupon that can be used on a purchase of $50 or more by sharing your view about their products and services.
Foot Locker is a very famous American footwear and sportswear retailer, currently operating in approximately 20 countries worldwide. The company was established in 1974 and is headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, United States. The company was founded as a separate company in 1988 and is a successor corporation to the F. W. Woolworth Company; Foot Locker is currently operating 3,921 primarily mall-based stores in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
Why Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey
Do you like both the products and customer services of Foot Locker? Join the “Foot Locker Survey” to voice your thoughts and opinions. Foot Locker survey is an online method created by company owners to gather feedbacks, views and opinions from their customers. The Foot Locker survey will show where attention is needed. If training is required in order to improve the quality of products and services, it will be done. The survey is short and simple consisting of questions regarding your personal experience at their outlets. Feel free to share your views with the company.
Foot Locker Survey Requirements
- An active internet connection is required in order to use online services.
- An electronic device such as a smart phone or a laptop to use internet for filling the Foot Locker survey online.
- Receipt provided by Foot Locker. This receipt is important since the five digit serial code written on it is required in order to take part in the survey.
How to participate in Foot locker Survey
- First of all, go to Foot Locker survey page by opening the following link provided: www.footlockersurvey.com
- Choose your preferred language. If you want to proceed in English, then click on English and proceed.
- Enter the five digit serial store number written on the receipt provided by Foot Locker.
- Next, enter the five digit transaction code located near the bottom left corner of the receipt.
- Answer all the questions in terms of your own personal experience at Foot Locker Market.
- Follow all the instructions to complete the survey.
- Upon completion of Foot Locker survey, you will get a validation code. Write it on the receipt for $10 save on a $50 purchase on your next visit.
- For further details about Foot Locker, visit their official website by opening the following link provided: www.footlocker.com
By Completing Foot Locker Survey, you will help the company owners to know more about how their customers feel towards their products and services so that they can make improvements where required in order to satisfy their customers. You will also be provided with a validation code which you can use for discount purposes.