The McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online feedback questionnaire designed to assess customer’s views on and experience of the services offered at McDonald’s outlets. The information gathered through the survey is very valuable in helping McDonald’s improve their services in order to better suit their customers’ needs.
McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules/Requirements
- Make sure you have a device with access to a smooth internet connection
- You must have been to McDonald’s recently
- You must have your sales invoice. Moreover, the invitation to participate in the online guest satisfaction survey must have been given on the receipt
How to take part in the McDonald’s Survey
Filling out the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey should not take you more than a few minutes. All you have to do is follow the steps listed below:
- Go to www.mcdvoice.com from your web browser. The link will direct you to the official McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey site
- Choose whether you would like to answer the survey questions in English or Spanish
- Enter all the required information such as store number, KS number, date and time of visit etc. all of which will be given on your receipt to start the survey. Also show that you are aged over 13 years
- Answer all the survey questions as directed
- Upon completion of your survey, you will get a validation code through which you can redeem the offer given on your sales receipt. Note down this code and take it with you the next time you visit McDonald’s
Note: The offer can only be redeemed within 30 days of entering the survey. Also, the offer can only be availed by one person per visit. You cannot sell, transfer or duplicate the offer.