Morrisons Survey was conducted by the company to collect the information from the customers regarding their views on the customer services and products provided by the company. Morrisons also have a reward for their customers on completion of the survey at www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk that the customers will have a chance to win a prize voucher worth £200 through a lucky draw.
Morrisons is UK supermarket chain serving their customers for more than 100 years now. Morrisons is a retailer store that cares about their customers need more than anything. It was founded in 1899 by William Morrison.
To Access Morrisons Survey
- You need to have an internet device along with a PC to access the Morrisons survey.
- You need to have a valid receipt of the Morrisons store to attempt the Morrisons survey.
- You need to be at least 18 years old to enter the lucky draw to win the prize voucher in the lucky draw.
- You need to be a legal resident of the UK.
To Attempt the Morrisons Is Listening Survey
- You need to visit the web link http://www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk/. This web link will directly lead you to the website where you will be filling up the Morrisons survey questionnaire.
- You need to read and understand the privacy policies and cookie policies and click the “Continue” button.
- You need to enter the barcode, date and time and click on the “Start” button.
- Next you need to answer all the Morrisons survey questions according to your experience at their supermarkets.
- After answering all the questions you will be entering the lucky draw for the prize voucher.
- You will also be inquired about your personal information like name, email address, phone number etc.
- You need to provide all valid information and click on the “Submit” button to submit the survey questionnaire.
Surveys are an important part of the company policy to grow successfully in future. Company’s conduct surveys to figure out the point of views of their customers about their own services as well as the products they provide to their customers. Morrisons care about their customers and keep on asking for their suggestions to plan for the future policies as well as giving them £200 Morrisons voucher.