What do you think when you read BMW? The next great luxury car? The company that has staked a place in car-lovers’ hearts throughout the world? But, what if I told you that there is something else, which is equally good if not better than the car you picture when you the word BMW? That something is none other than the BMW Card Services, which allow you to access your online account from anywhere, at any time. BMW Card Services provide the same kind of luxury to the customers that their cars have always been known for. At www.mybmwcard.com, you not only get to access your account and check your balance, but also to pay your bills online. Furthermore, you can take a look at your transactions and statements, download them, and even set specific alerts for them. To avail these online BMW Card Services, there are two steps that you must complete, both of which are given below
How to Activate Your BMW Card
To activate your new BMW Card, simply follow the steps below:
- Visit www.mybmwcard.com and click “Activate Your New Card” – on the left side of the page, under Login.
- On the next page, you will be required to fill out the Activation Form with your information, including your Account Number, Full Name, Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, CVC/CVV Number, etc. Make sure you have your BMW Card with you when filling out the form.
How to Enroll in Online Services
Once your card has been activated, you need to enroll in the online BMW Card Services in order to start using them. Simply follow the procedure given below to enroll in these services:
- Visit www.mybmwcard.com again and click “Enroll in Online Services”.
- Fill in the required information and click “Next”.
- Follow each instruction carefully to enroll in the online services.