My Care Plus is an online portal which provides its patients with an easy online access to information related to laboratory test, medication and diagnosis. Patients can have an access to their health information with the help of internet in a secure way. Patients can register themselves to www.mycareplusonline.com and can have a better understanding of their treatment plan. Patients can view their records at any time whenever they want to because My Care Plus provides an access to your clinical information. They offer different kinds of programs to their patients to provide them support in their treatment process.
Steps to access My Care Plus portal
- Firstly you have to fill in the form provided to you by your doctor.
- You will receive an enrollment invitation email in which you will get temporary access code and follow the instruction provided to you in email
- Enter the temporary access code to create an account.
- Visit their official website www.mycareplusonline.com .
- Enter your user name and password and click on ‘LOG IN’ on the extreme right of the page.
- In case of any issue, you can contact on the number provided on the website of My Care Plus.
- If you have forgotten your password or user id you can simply click on ‘FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD’ or ‘FORGOT YOUR USERNAME’ to recover them.
- You can save your information related to health records, test etc once you are signed into the account and can avail various services.