With Dish Network, you can pay your bills online www.mydish.com while sitting at home! Now Dish Network subscribers don’t need to leave the comfort of their home to pay their bill as they can pay their bills online with their credit card, debit card or bank account and enjoy AutoPay services, paperless bills and much more.
How to Pay Your Dish Bills Online
Apart from providing you the facility of paying your bill online, you can also access your payment history, create your profile, avail Autopay, get paperless bills etc with your My Dish online account. The registration process should not take you more than a few minutes and has been detailed below for your convenience:
- Visit www.mydish.com/billing from your web browser
- If you already have an account, enter your login credentials in the spaces provided click “LOG IN” to proceed
- Check the “Remember ME” box if you want your browser to save your password
- You can recover your ID and password in case you forget either one of them by clicking on the given links
If you are a new user, follow these steps:
- Click on the “CREATE ONLINE ID” button
- Provide your phone number
- Provide the 16-digit account number on your sales confirmation email, monthly DISH bill received by mail or monthly DISH bill reminder email
- Enter the 10-digit receiver number given on the System Info screen on your DISH receiver. To view this number, press the menu button twice on your remote control
- To confirm your account, either give your 4-digit Security Code, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and then sending an email to the email address given on file. Click “Continue to proceed
- Complete the remainder of the registration process as directed to finish setting up your account
You can also pay your bills by phone by calling 800-333-3474, by mail or in cash. Through Pay-in-Cash program, you can locate retail locations if you wish to pay in cash.