Now all the Ford staff members can manage their employee benefits online with My Ford Benefits which is an online benefits management system not unlike My Lowe’s life, my Walmart, Macy’s employee connection, AT&T Hewitt benefits and your Kroger benefits. At the employee portal, Ford associates can understand their total compensation and benefits programs for both employment state and retirement.
Ford Employee Benefits Online Management System Login Procedure
Ford Motor Company has designed this benefits program for its large number of employees to ensure they have easy access to information regarding benefits and to enable them to make more informed decisions throughout their career and retirement years.
The login procedure for your Ford Benefits account is fairly simple through which you can view your benefit package status. Follow these instructions:
- Go to www.myfordbenefits.com from your web browser. The link will direct you to the homepage/login page of the My Ford Benefits site
- Under the box titled “Login”, enter your login credentials, namely your User ID and PIN, in the fields provided
- Click the green “Login” button to proceed
User ID/PIN Recovery Procedure
In case you are unable to recall your User ID, follow the steps listed below:
- Click the “Forgot User ID” option
- In the next step, you will be prompted to enter your email address and perform a security check
- Click “Continue” and follow the remainder of the steps, as directed, to recover your User ID
If you have forgotten your PIN, simply click on the “Forgot My PIN” option, authenticate your User ID, click “Continue” and follow the remainder of the steps, as directed, to retrieve your PIN.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, versions 8 and 9
- Mozilla Firefox through version 4.0
- Browsers must be enabled with the 128-bit Strong Encryption (SSL 3.0) security feature
- Minimum Video Configuration: 1024 X 768 pixels resolution
To get help with navigating the site, you can view the online orientation video. You must have Adobe Flash Player installed in order to play the video. For more information, visit www.myfordbenefits.com.