My Great Lakes is a non-profit organization dedicated to help you make your college dream a reality. Their main aim is to help students borrow money responsibly, help in completing their education and then guide them in finding proper repayment solutions that will work for them by registering at www.mygreatlakes.org.
My Great Lakes works with all different groups involved in the student loan process as students and their families borrow money for college because it is an important investment in their future. They don’t make student loans but they believe that all students deserve a chance at higher education. Their community investments help students who are least likely to consider college to continue their education beyond high school, succeed on campus and graduate ready to reach their full potential. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, with operating centers around the country, in partnership with the US Department of Education and Private lenders they change lives for the better.
Registration Process For My Great Lakes Account
First time users at My Great Lakes will have to set up an account in order to be able to enjoy their services. The registration procedure is fairly simple and can be carried out in a few, short and easy steps which have been detailed below for your ease:
- Go to https://www.mygreatlakes.org/educate/registration/identify.html from your web browser. This will lead you to the main registration page.
- The registration process is a three-step process. The first step is providing your personal information. This includes your social security number and your date of birth. Click the “Continue” button.
- The second step is providing your login information. You will have to follow all the given instructions carefully to make your My Great Lakes username.
- The last step is preferences where you will have to tell whether you are a current student, a former one or the parent of a student.
- Click the “Sign Up” button and proceed to avail their services.
Login Procedure For MyGreatLakes.org Account
In order to avail My Great Lakes services, you must log in to the site. The login procedure is fairly simple and can be carried out in a few, short and easy steps which have been detailed below for your convenience:
- Go to https://www.mygreatlakes.org/educate/login.html from your web browser.
- This will lead you to the main login page.
- Enter you user ID and click the “Continue” button. Follow the instructions carefully and you will be logged in to your My Great Lakes account.
- You can now benefit from their services.