My Healthevet is an online portal that helps the veterans and their families to keep the track of their health records by providing them with necessary tools and resources. All they need to do is to create an account on www.myhealth.va.gov by following simple steps and in this way they can view their health information, health history, tests etc. My Healthevet provide veterans and their families with special features once they have registered to the portal and they can manage their health and can ensure that they are getting the best services from their health providers just sitting at their homes. They can improve their health through the services provided by My Healthevet and can gain an insight of their health status. All the information provided by veterans is secured on this portal.
Steps to access My Healthevet
- Visit their homepage on www.myhealth.va.gov to have an access to their portal.
- If you are already registered, then enter your user id and password in the top right corner and click on ‘LOGIN’.
- If you are registered and you have to create an account, simply click on ‘REGISTER’ on the extreme right of the main homepage.
- Enter your personal information, user id and password and select the type on an account according to your choice.
- VA will review your application and they will verify it and veterans can log in into MyHealthevet and can view their health records. One thing they have to make sure, is to keep their log in credentials secure.