LabCorp is a leading clinical testing laboratory headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina, that was established in 1971. It specializes in blood cell counts, thyroid tests, pap tests, haemoglobin A1C and PSA testing.
The following article will detail the procedure of accessing MyLabCorp which is an employee portal for LabCorp employees.
My LabCorp Login Procedure
The My LabCorp login procedure is fairly simple and can be carried out in a few short and simple steps which have been mentioned as follows for your ease:
- Go to www.mylabcorp.com from your browser
- In order to log in to My LabCorp, you need your login credentials which are your employee ID and password
My LabCorp Employee ID and Password
- Your employee ID will be 5 to 6 digits long
- Your default Password will comprise of your six-digit date of birth (mmddyy) and the last four digits of your Social Security Number
The My LabCorp site belongs to Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings. If you are a LabCorp employee, your spouse or family members can also access the site.
- The answer to the security question that comes up when you log in is not case-sensitive
- After three failed login tries, you will lose access to your My LabCorp account
Contact My LabCorp