Best Buy is an American multinational buyer gadgets organization headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota, a Minneapolis suburb. It works in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Best Buy is offering Best Buy Rewards Zone on their official website www.myrz.com/activate for its loyal customers. My Best Buy individuals right now get 1 point for each $1 spent. Starting Aug. 28, they will get 0.5 focuses for each $1 spent. My Best Buy Elite individuals right now get 1.1 focuses for each $1 spent. Starting Aug. 28, they will get 1 point for each $1 spent. My Best Buy Elite Plus individuals presently get 1.25 focuses for each $1 spent. There is no change to how Elite Plus individuals get focused. This article will provide you step by step instructions for how you can access your reward points from Best Buy Rewards Zone.
How to activate Best Buy Rewards Zone Program
For users looking to take advantage of their purchases from Best Buys through their credit cards, needs to follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Open the following link in your browser www.myrz.com/activate, your browser will redirect you to the official website of Best Buy Rewards Zone.
- On this page, there is information provided by the company regarding Best Buy Rewards Zone.
- Go through all the information which includes Eligibility, NonQualifying Purchases, Reward Certificates, NonQualifying Redemptions, My Best Buy Credit Card and My Best Buy Visa Card, Partners, Privacy Policies , Limitations, Membership Cancellation, Member Communications, General Program Information, Limitation of Liability and Applicable Law.
- After going through above mentioned information if you think you fall inside the criteria then go to the top of the page and select “Sign In”.
- On the next page type, your username/password for the best buy my account and press enter.
- You will then be able to see your reward points and can use them all up to your need and enjoy all the rewards from Best Buy Rewards Zone.
*Note, we will never ask you for your username or password so kindly don’t tell it to anyone to avoid further frauds or scams. The protection of our customers is our first priority.