How many of us have played the waiting game for our lab results? Waiting for your results over the weekend, or during holidays, is the most excruciating process one has to go through. And then there are times when your doctor is unavailable and cannot be reached while you spend your time with a gnawing feeling in your stomach. Well, no more. With Lab Calls’ ‘My Test Results’, you need not worry about your lab results getting delayed every again. My Test Results is an amazing venture by TeleVox Software, Inc., which specializes in software that makes the lives of doctors and patients easier. It allows you to access and view your results as soon as they are entered in the system, by simply logging in on its website www.mytestresults.com.
How to View Your Results on My Test Results
Before you can view your results on My Test Results, make sure that your doctor, or the medical professional conducting the results; use Lab Calls. Then, follow the steps given below:
- Open your browser and type www.mytestresults.com in the address bar, which will take you to the main page.
- Enter the “Customer/Client Number” in the required field.
- Then, enter the “Client Login/UID” and the “PIN” in the remaining fields.
- Click “Login” to start viewing your results as soon as they are uploaded by your doctor.
- If this is the first time that you are using My Test Results, you may be required to install the Lab Calls software before you are able to access your results. Simply follow the step-by-step guide provided here: www-den.mytelevox.com/mytelevox/setupwizard.aspx
Once you have successfully logged in, you can view your test results according to your own convenience.