TurboTax is an American tax preparation software package which was created by Michael A. Chipman in the mid-1980s. The company is currently headquartered in San Diego.
My Turbo Tax Sign Up Procedure
If you don’t have an account at TurboTax, follow these steps to create one:
- Go to www.myturbotax.com from your web browser. The link will direct you to the official TurboTax page
- To access the Turbo Tax sign up form, locate and click on the blue “Sign In” option situated at the upper right corner of the home screen
- When you reach the TurboTax login screen, click on the “Create an account” option highlighted in blue
- In the next step, provide all your details which include your name, phone number and a valid email address. Create a user ID and password and click the orange “Create Account” button to finish setting up your account
The TurboTax Login Procedure
To sign in to your TurboTax account, follow the steps listed below:
- Go to www.myturbotax.com from your web browser. The link will direct to the official TurboTax page
- To access the TurboTax login page, locate and click on the blue “Sign In” option situated in the upper right hand corner of the home screen
- Enter your User ID and Password in the given fields.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you want your browser to save your password
- After you have entered your login credentials, click the blue “Sign In” button to proceed
User ID and Password Recovery Procedure
In case you are unable to recall your User ID or Password, go to the TurboTax login page by following the instructions listed above and click on the “I forgot my user ID or password” option for help.