United Healthcare is an insurance company based in the US. The company deals with health-related insurance plans and offers effective healthcare, affordable plans, and useful products and services to individuals and companies.
One kind of coverage offered by United Healthcare is their Vision Insurance, and to aid their customers, they have built a website at www.myuhcvision.com that details the plans and allows them to create an account.
Benefits of a My UHC Vision Account:
Using an account with My UHC Vision Coverage is a good idea because not only do you get access to affordable health insurance, but the plan covers eye exams, sets of glasses, and discounts on other services.
Requirements to access My UHC Vision Account:
- Smooth access to the Internet.
- A device, e.g. a laptop or mobile.
How to Login to My UHC Vision Account:
- Open your browser and go to http://www.myuhcvision.com/
- Under ‘Returning Users’ enter your Username and Password.
- Click ‘Login’ to access your account.
- If you have forgotten your Username or Password, click the options below the fields to recover your account successfully.
If you don’t already have an account, you will have to register a new account.
How to Register a My UHC Vision Account:
- Go to the website and under ‘New User’ click ‘Register Now’.
- Enter in the required details like Subscriber ID Number, Your Name, Date of Birth, E-mail, Username, Password, and a 4 digit PIN.
- Once you have filled all the field, select the ‘Create’ button.
- You can now login to your account using your E-mail and password.
- Select your plan based on what you need and what you are eligible for.
If you don’t know your Subscriber ID, simply enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number instead.