Waste Management, with the support of the leading global HR outsourcing and consulting company, the Hewitt Associates, has launched the Waste Management Total Rewards program at www.mywmtotalrewards.com for Waste Management employees. The program can be accessed by Waste Management employees online for free.
If you are a Waste Management employee who wishes to benefit from this program, all you have to do is register for it. The registration process is fairly simple; all you have to do is provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and date of birth for verification. Once you have registered for the program, you can then use your login credentials to access it.
How to Partake of the Waste Management Total Rewards Program
- Go to www.mywmtotalrewards.com from your web browser
- Click the “register as a new user” option if you are a non-Canadian Waste Management employee. If you are a Canadian employee then follow the standard registration procedure for Canadian employees
- Provide all the required information such as the last four digits of your Social Security Number as well as your date of birth. Click “continue” to proceed
- In the last step of the registration process, you will be asked to create a User ID
- To access the Waste Management Total Rewards program, enter your login credentials