Worried about the order you placed online? Want to make sure your valuables are safe and are on the way? Sprint online order status checking at www.sprint.com/myorder will help you track your order online and will tell you the exact location of your package, delivery driver information and estimated time of arrival of your package on your doorsteps. This article will provide you step by step procedure of how one can track their orders on Sprint online order status checking.
How to access Sprint online order status checking
- Open the following link in your browser www.sprint.com/myorder your browser will redirect you to the Sprint online order status checking official page.
- Discover the status of your telephone or adornment request by entering the order number recorded in your affirmation email beneath. Your request status will be accessible 24 hours after you put in your order.
- On the page, you will see a heading “Order Status” below the heading enters your order number.
- Drag the cursor to the “GO” button in the yellow box.
- The system will then provide you all the details about your package, its location and the estimated time of arrival.
On the off chance that you put in your request in a store, you won’t have the capacity to track it here. The store will call you when your request is prepared to get. If somehow you don’t remember the order number or the order number is not working kindly select the “Contact Us” option in the bottom a page will then open with option of live chat which is 24/7 active and also you can place a call on the given contact number it will redirect you to the customer service support department and they will further answer all your order related queries. Our employees would never ask you about your personal or private information so kindly don’t give any information to anyone to avoid future frauds or scams as the protection of our customers is the first priority of Sprint online order status checking.