Payless ShoeSource Inc. is an American discount footwear retailer headquartered in Topeka, Kansas in 1956 by cousins Louis and ShaolPozez that is a privately held company owned by Blum Capital, and Golden Gate Capital.
Filling out this survey can be very important for the Payless people as they want to improve their service. By filling out this survey and providing your valuable feedback, you can help them improve their quality, services, and even their interactions with customers. All you need to do is to go to www.tellpayless.com and fill out the Payless Survey!
Requirements and rules for the Payless Survey
To fill out the Payless ShoeSource Customer Satisfaction Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Access to an Internet connection that is smooth and fast.
- A receipt from your last visit to a Payless Store.
- You can only fill out the survey twice within 30 days.
The procedure of filling out the Payless Survey
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and in the search tab, type in the following address: www.tellpayless.com
- On the page that opens up, select a language, English or French.
- In the fields provided, you will need to enter in your Access Code. This will be found at the bottom of your receipt from your last visit to an outlet. Click ‘Start’.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the store and the quality of the product. Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions, these help the people analysing to make sense of results.
- Complete the survey to be entered!