Have you ever visited Subway for a meal or something? Visit the Tell Subway Survey website at www.tellsubway.com and go through the survey questionnaire to win free cookies and help the company to improve their services to make your experience better.
Subway is an American fast food chain restaurant that is successfully operating its branches all over the world. The food chain was founded on August 28, 1956, and is headquartered in Milford, Connecticut, United States. The food chain has 44,692 branches in almost 111 countries. The company always gather views of their customers so that they may be get to know their weak points and focus on those weak points to improve their services for their customers.
How to access the Tell Subway Survey questionnaire online
- You need to have a receipt of the restaurant which should be a valid receipt within the time duration of 30 days after it was issued.
- You need to have an internet connection and a PC or a Laptop to access the tell subway survey questionnaire online.
- You need to know the web link www.tellsubway.com which will lead you to the restaurant website where you will be submitting your feedback.
The procedure to participate in the Tell Subway Survey
- You need to visit the web link www.tellsubway.com, this web link will directly lead you to the tell subway survey website where you will be providing your views on the services being provided to the customers at the restaurant.
- You need to keep the subway receipt with you while attempting the survey questionnaire online.
- First of, all you need to provide the Subway restaurant ID number in the space provided to you on the web page.
- Next you will be asked to enter the date you visited the subway restaurant. You do not need to memorize the date as it is mentioned on your receipt.
- You will also be providing the time of your visit at the subway restaurant.
- You also need to enter the receipt number present on your receipt before starting the questionnaire.
- After adding all the valid information you will get access to the survey questionnaire. Here you need to keep on answering the survey questions according to your experience at the restaurant.