Vodafone is a British multinational telecommunication organization, with central command in London. Among portable administrator gathers comprehensively, Vodafone positioned fifth by income and in the quantity of associations (435.9 million) starting 2014. Through Vodafone My Account at www.vodafone.co.uk/myvodafone users may avail all the packages and bundles online. This article will provide you step by step instructions for logging into your Vodafone My Account securely.
How to access Vodafone My Account
For current users of Vodafone, Kindly follow these instructions in order to gain access to your Vodafone My Account.
- Open the following link in your browser http://www.vodafone.co.uk/, your browser will redirect you to the official website of Vodafone.
- On the top of the page on the extreme right side, you will see an option “Log in”.
- Drag the cursor there and select the option.
- A window will the pop up on your screen with three options “Log in to My Vodafone”, “Upgrade your device” and “See your latest offers”.
- Select “Log in to My Vodafone” and your browser will redirect you to the official Vodafone My Account Login page.
*This is the direct link for the page http://www.vodafone.co.uk/myvodafone/faces/home.
- Beneath the heading “Log In” type your username and password in the empty slots.
- Only tick the remember me option if you are using a private connection.
- Drag the cursor to the “Log in now” button in the purple box and select it in order to finish accessing your Vodafone My Account.
After completing the above-mentioned procedure you can now avail all the features and benefits of having Vodafone My Account and also see your latest offers and book them online. Vodafone will never ask you for your username and password in any scenario; kindly don’t leak your username or password in order to avoid frauds and scams. The security of our customer private and personal information is our first priority; therefore, the site is secured with various SSL security certificate.