Verizon Wireless is an entirely possessed backup of Verizon Communications offering media communications items and administrations. Verizon offers its users ease of sharing pictures and video messages whether you are at home, at work or even on the go so that you are connected with your family, friends, and colleagues. For current users of Verizon, this article will provide you step by step procedure, how you can activate My Verizon Wireless Picture and Video Messaging from the company official website at www.vzw.com/newpix-flix-message.
Follow below instruction to activate your Verizon Wireless Picture and Video Messaging Service.
- Open the following link in your browser www.verizonwireless.com, your browser will redirect you to the official website of Verizon.
- Once you are on the homepage kindly select the “Sign in” option at the top left the corner for signing in to your my Verizon account.
- Type your username and password and press “Sign in” in order to access your my Verizon account online.
- Select “Support” option from the top of the page.
- Now select “Services & Apps” from the top of the list on the next page.
- Drag the cursor to the “Messaging” option highlighted in blue and select it.
- A new page will then open with heading “Messaging Services”.
- On this page, you will be given instructions, how one can request for activation of multimedia messaging by just sending a message online.
- Once you’ve sent the message you will be immediately notified regarding activation of your Verizon Wireless Picture and Video Messaging.
*Informing able telephone required. Camera telephone required for Picture and Video Messaging; some camera telephone models may not bolster Video Messaging. Texts are charged as instant messages. Content, picture and video messages sent are charged per address. Sending and getting picture and video messages won’t be charged transport unless you are meandering. While meandering globally, distinctive charges may apply and Messaging Bundle stipends may not matter; see Verizon Wireless International Services for more data.